- Shares personal stories about her own furry brood (which include performing CPR on a cat, a unique custody sharing arrangement, and how she was a "foster failure");
- Sheds light on specific ways animal lovers are unconsciously harming animals;
- Reveals her top tips on how we can be better parents to our own cats and dogs; and
- Debunks the negative myths surrounding taking in an unwanted mutt and celebrates the joys of adopting a dog from a shelter.
Rory will appear at the following book signing events:
- April 30th – Northvale, NJ – Books and Greetings – 7pm
- May 1st – New York, NY – Barnes and Noble Tribeca with Farm Sanctuary – 6pm
- May 3rd – Washington, DC – Books-A-Million Dupont Circle with Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine – 6pm
- May 5th – Austin, TX – Book People with Texas Veg Foundation – 4pm
- May 7th – Denver, CO – Tattered Cover with Vegan Life Colorado – 7:30pm
- May 10th – Santa Monica, CA – Barnes and Noble with Mercy for Animals – 7pm
- May 13th – Berkeley, CA – Pegasus Books with PETA – 7:30pm
- May 15th – Portland, OR – Powell’s with The Oregon Humane Society – 7:30pm
RORY FREEDMAN is the co-author of the #1 New York Times bestselling Skinny Bitch and other books in the Skinny Bitch series—Skinny Bitch in the Kitch, Skinny Bitch: Bun in the Oven, Skinny Bastard, and Skinny Bitchin’—all published by Running Press, an imprint of the Perseus Books Group. An outspoken advocate for animals, she lives in Los Angeles with her three dogs.
To book Rory for print, online, TV, and radio interviews in May, please call us @ 212.260.7576 or email Media@MouthPublicRelations.com